I have sooo much to be grateful for....I had an awesome birthday. Thank you Mom for making my evening fun. Dinner was great and I love my rug! I have such an awesome crowd of friends thank you for throwing a Karaoke party for me...It was soooo much fun!!!!

Here's the crowd...people where suprised we had soooo much energy and couldn't help but notice that all we drank was water!!!! We seemed to be the light of the party! They even sang "Happy Birthday" to me!

I love you Sheba...she came a little later, BUT she brought me a homemade Birthday cupcake with cream cheese frosting and around the cup cake was chocolate covered strawberries....everyone loved it, it was soooo good! I even got to blow out candles!!!!!

I love you Jen and Nett...you guys are awesome! The party was the best and I'm soooo grateful for friends like you! Thanks everyone!
4 comments:
Looks like you had a great birthday! I was going to call, but we've been battling the stomach flu all week at our house. Welcome to the 29 Forever club!
HaPpY BiRtHdAy (late)!!! Looks like you had a great time!
Happy Birthday Babe
Looks like a blast I hope this year is wonderful for you
happy belated bday kerri, looks like is was a great one :)
Post a Comment