Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

Jen Sharp, Mom, Emily Burton, Lindsey Sharp, Julie Anderson, Kerri Webb

I have a lot of gratitude for Mother's. I have found from experience that it is a lot of work and patience but well worth it in the end! They say, " enjoy while you can because your kids grow up too fast." I guess, my times consumed with three youngsters now, that I don't think about what it's going to be like later on. Today, though on Mother's day...I was really moved to see all of us girls standing next to Mom! As I looked at Mom Kathy, I couldn't fathom her courageouse role she played as a mother, friend and true Sait of our Heavenly Father. She is truely a great example for me and all of us. I love you Mom! Thank you for raising me and continue raising me into the daughter our Heavenly Father wants me to be!

1 comment:

Ben and Jenny said...

It sounds like you had a great day! Its nice to see a picture of everyone. I haven't seen Kathy in years!