Sunday, April 5, 2009

Friday and Saturday Night OUT......

Well, now being in the single life....I'm sure finding out it "wears you out"! I had this week off from the kids...my friends and I booked the weekend!!!!!



FRIDAY...Dancing



Sheba and her friend Stacy from St. George and I....had a lot of fun shaking it at the 80's - 90's dance! WOW....It brought back a lot of memories of the old moves back then.....You guys are awesome!!!

Saturday...Paradise Bakery and Karoke!!!!

Jen, Alene and I met Randy at Paradise Bakery....we were all starving! Felt bad for the employees because they were waiting for us to leave and we had no idea what time it was!!!!

We got to the Karoke Club and danced and sang our hearts out......Scott, Marcos, Dave and Morgan met us there!!!! Scott sang several songs and Jen and I sang " I will Survive"! It was soooo much fun! You guys ROCK!!!!!

2 comments:

Cara said...

So glad you're enjoying your new found freedom!

Mark and JanaRae said...

way to go! I hope things are going well. You always have such a positive attitude!