Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Kiko

We had a great experience for three weeks to have Kiko, a foreighn exchange student from Beijing, China stay with us. She will be going back home the first of August and we are very sad. She has been a huge enjoyment to our family. So I would like to share what we did with her for the three weeks.




Kiko turned 16 on July 17th. We threw a surprise B-day party.



















One of the gifts we gave was a CTR ring. Kiko was so thankful for it and was excited to show all her friends. Since she has been here she hasn't taken it off.

Seth, Alyse and I took Kiko to Gameworks. We had tons of fun. I would have to say," she killed us all on the dance Revolution ". So, I couldn't resist the picture of Seth and I because "He''s soooo CRAZY".













We
had the opportunity to go to Lake Pleasent with Mom and John, Saturday the 12th. It was Kikos first time wakeboarding and tubing. She liked the tube and was able to get up and then fall down on the wakeboard. The kids were so good. Wesley couldn't get enough of the tube. Maeleigh tubed once and had enough. Chelsi loved floating in the water on her back. Seth and I realized how out of shape we are wakeboarding, so tubing became our thing. We really had an enjoyable time with Mom and John and we appreciate them for taking us out. We love you guys.

We really are going to miss Kiko. We had an opportunity to take her to the temple. She got a Chinease Book of Mormon, and got to watch some of the movies. She has such a heart to learn and from her example it has made me want to be more knowledgeable for the gospel. We love you Kiko.

1 comment:

Angela Fuller said...

How fun Kerri!!! I can't believe you had an exchange student for three weeks. That is so neat. Call me sometime so we can catch up!!