Monday, August 4, 2008

Wesley's first day back to school!


It is crazy how fast this summer flew by, but Wesley was so excited to go back to pre-school. This will be his last year then he is in Kindergarden. That just blows me away. When the bus came he was so excited he ran up to Maeleigh and said,"Bye Maeleigh, I'm going to school now," and then gave me a hug and said, "Bye, Mom". It is so neat to watch each one of my kids get a little bit bigger and a little bit smarter. I guess it means, "no more getting to bed late and playing all day, Kerri..... you better get back on schedule". darn it!

2 comments:

Kenyon said...

Our kids grow SOOO fast! He is such a cutie. Its great that he is so excited about school. We need to talk, sorry we got cut off the other day :)
Love ya

Brittney said...

I love your blogspot Thank you so much for taking so much time to keep us all apart of your life It is great to see and be a part of some of your treasured moments. I can not believe how big the kids are getting
Love ya tons