Monday, I had the BLUES (maybe due to lack of sleep from last week) when my friend Tiffany came to save me. She "done me up to look perdy" and then we took off with the kids and went shopping. Thanks Tiff. I needed it!
Sunday, July 13, 2008
The Blues!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Isn't it amazing how putting some makeup on, doing our hair, and dressing cute can make a world a difference on how we feel inside and out. That was so nice of Tiffani to pamper you. Call me sometime so we can catch up.Luv ya!
Kerri! I'm so happy to hear from you! I love your blog. Your kids are adorable! I love the post about your mom, as I remember playing over at your house when we were little and what a sweet person she was.
You look so pretty Kerri. Im glad you got cheered up. The kids have loved playing with Wesley and Maleigh. Tiffany sounds like a good friend :)
Post a Comment