Monday, March 16, 2009

!!!!!Nothing Like Chocolate Chip Cookies!!!!!

Why is it that bribery works wonders for kids to eat there dinner? Nothing like chocolate chip cookies from Paradise Bakery!!!!
My chunkie Chelsi....I sooo want to eat her.....she looks soooo yummy!
Wesley, is my little man!!!!! He was trying to bribe me...if he posed good for the camera could he get another cookie. Hard decision but told him, "it wouldn't be fair." HAHA
Maeleigh is my "Drama Queen" and sure enough she had a reason to be dramatic!!! She learned how to ride her new bike, but let one of the training wheels hang off the side of the side walk...she leaned to the side and the bike fell down and soooo did Maeleligh. It was sooo sad! She skinned her cheek...she sooo deserved that yummy cookie!!!

As for me....I'm not telling how many YUMMY chocolate cookies I had!!!! That's the plus in being the MOMMY!

No comments: