Monday, March 16, 2009

Chelsi's 2nd Birthday!!!!!

Today was Chelsi's Birthday! We had fun ALL DAY....this morning the kids got to play at the new gym ( since Coyotes got bought out by Fitness Works). The kids care is awesome... so much that after the two hours were up they didn't want to leave!!!!

We got home and ate lunch outside and Maeleigh got to ride her bike again....she wasn't scared of her bike after her fall the other day!
Wesley and Chelsi were taking turns in pulling each other in the wagon!
It was so fun to see what little things entertain them!
After Chelsi woke up from her nap, she got to open up her gifts..... it's amazing how many clothes the kids go through in a day!!!!! Laundry...Mothers specialtie =)
Chelsi, got a cooking set, a baby and cloths. Thanks to Grandma, Mommy, Wesley and Maeleigh!!!
Around 5:30p.m. my friend Kenyan and her kids and the kids and I went to Chuckey Cheese....Aren't the girls soooooo cute all holding hand ready to walk inside!!!!!
Here's the awesome BOYS!!!!!
The kids had soooo much fun using their tokens to ride on the many rides!
....even Kenyan and I had to play!
Happy Birthday Little MS. Chelsi.....you are a joy in my life! I feel blessed to be your Mother!
I love my friends....Kenyan thanks for celebrating Chelsi's birthday with us. It's a blessing to have friends like you....I hope our kids will learn from us on how important it is to have good friends! LY!

3 comments:

Angela Fuller said...

Happy Birthday Chelsi! Hope you had a good day! Wish we could have been there to celebrate!

Robin said...

Your kids are so stinkin' cute! I absolutely love the chocolate chip cookie picture of Chelsi...I could eat her up too :-)! Btw you look fantastic!!!

Brittney said...

Happy Happy Birthday Chelsi!!!!!
We all love you tons and are so happy you had a perfect day for your birthday.
love