Monday, January 12, 2009

Wesley's 5th Birthday

Before I tell you about Wesley's birthday party, I want Wesley to know how much I love him and how proud I am to be his mother. He is the sweetest brother to his sisters and seems to get along with just about anyone. He's always soooo grateful for nice things people do and is very polite. He brings a lot of love to our family and he makes me chuckle often. He's a growing boy and his education in school and church is growing so much. I'm soooo blessed to have him in my life. Happy Birthday Wesley!

Wesley's Birthday was Friday, January 9th....and he turned 5! I threw a birthday party for him at our park and we had pizza and Kung Fu Panda cake. On our way to the park, Wesley and Maeleigh were going through the list of friends he invited. It was funny because they also included the mom's and dad's.

Maeleigh and Chelsi were just chilling by the pizza waiting to dig in".
All the kids were soooo excited for a cupcake that they were all pointing out which one was theres. It was cute watching Wesley take a deep breathe in so he had enough to blow out! "Blow the candles, Wesley".
After cake was presents and he got tons of cool stuff. Thanks everyone for making Wesley's birthday party special. Forsure, it was Wesley's day! We love you all.

4 comments:

Mark and JanaRae said...

How fun to go to the park in January!! Your little girl looks just like you. What cute kids. You seem to be such a cute mom. It would be fun to live closer.

Brittney said...

Happy Birthday Wesley!!!
We love you and are so excited for your new adventure 5 is such a fun age full of new exciting things to learn.
We LOVE you.

Anonymous said...

What a fun Day! You are a very busy woman. Talk to your soon.

Jonelle said...

I can't believe Wesley is already 5! I remember when he was first born and you brought him to Angela's wedding shower. It sounds like he is growing up to be a wonderful little boy, and he is so lucky to have you as his mom.