Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve....Gratitude

I feel very grateful tonight.....I want to share this experience I had at Texas Roadhouse! The kids and I went to eat there after the last minute shopping....I ordered a Filet and the kids got cheese burgers....normally we order one thing and share but because we got some Christmas money from Grandpa Webb, we decided to splurge. Close to the end of the meal I asked the server for the check, to my astonishment the server said, "the couple that was sitting in front of you paid for you meal and wanted you to know they wish you a Merry Christmas". I can't tell you enough how humble and grateful I am to those people and to the many others who have reached out to my family with there "Selfless act of Kindness". I love you and thank you!

1 comment:

stacy said...

i love you! i'm so glad that you have felt loved. i wish i wasn't in my own world because i would love to be there for you.

i am so happy that those people showed such love for you and your kids. humanity is REALLY amazing.

merry christmas friend!