April 4, 1946 was my mother, Sandra Louise Webb's birthday. I want to share my memories with you because I have a lot of gratitude and love for her and I miss her tons. My mother was the kind of person you would not forget. She had a personality that would radiate the room. She always made people laugh, (probably, because she never could tell jokes without messing up the punch line)! One year for a church road show she dressed up like Dolly Parton and as she sang "Islands in the Stream", her fake jumbo's started rotating! Yes, she was something. Most days, I have something pop in my head that reminds me of my Mom. Words can't explain my love, gratitude, anguish and sorrow I experience, but I can tell you this, I have no doubt about life after death. I know she's with me and she watches me grow and progress in life.
Saturday, April 5, 2008
Sandra Louise Miller Webb
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Kerri even though I have not met your mother, I feel I know her because of all the stories you have told me about her. I know she is watching over you and I know she is proud of what a beautiful wife, mother, and daughter you have become.
Kerri,
What a sweet tribute to your mother. I know she is sooooo proud of the woman you have become!!!
I relate to all that. I know what you mean (the gratitude, love, sorrow). You look SO much like her, its crazy. Im sure she cant wait to hold you in her arms like any loving Mother would do.
Hey Kerri, you have been tagged so just read my blog and you will know what questions to answer. I hope you had a good week. This past week was pretty stressful for me, so I am glad that it is over. Call me so we can chat. Luv Ya!!
Post a Comment