Chelsi had a simple first birthday. We had the Farr's and Wilkin's that celebrated with us and we got to enjoy homemade chicken pot pie and birthday cake. I was suprised Chelsi didn't get sick from all the birthday cake she shoved in her mouth! It so fun to saver such a moment like this. What a cutie!
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Chelsi's First Birthday March 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Hey Kerri not sure what happened to our phones last night but its all good. Love your blog! Will be able to keep in touch better now. Luv Ya!
I finally found your blog!! The link you sent me before didnt work. Im so glad you have a blog. It really is so fun having a record of your family and at the same time staying close to people you care about or even making new connections. Happy 1st b-day to Chelsea! What a cutie :)
Hey Kerri! Glad you found me! Yeah, I remember running into you at Walmart when you were pregnant with Chelsi. Your blog is so cute!! Looks like you just started it - so welcome to the blogging world. It's a lot of fun to keep up with people. Plus my kids will have the scrapbooks I never have the time to create. Glad you found me, your family is gorgeous!!
Hey Kerri,
Your kids are getting sooo big....it seems like Wesley was born just yesterday! Keep in touch.
Alli and Dallin
Post a Comment