Rise and shine....Kristi and I decided to hike SquaPeak Saturday morning.....AND we sooooo didn't know what we were up against!We figured it would take us about two hours to hike the mountain!!!! Oh...we sooooo didn't know how out of shape we were and how LONG it really was going to take!!!! We headed up and I'm not exagerating, it wasn't very far that we already needed to STOP and get a drink and rest!!!! It was funny we had different people of all kind including ones we thought we could do better than, that was passing us!!!! PRETTY SAD, HUH! Well after about two hours (I'm kind of guessing because we didn't time ourselves) we made it to the top! To our astonishment we had only hiked 1.16 miles (hahaha) YEAH!
So, we get to the top and want to get a picture with the valley in the background....SCARY...we were like on the edge trying to get a picture! The poor lady who had to take our picture...Kristi and I couldn't stay still and stop laughing, BUT we finally got a good picture! Coming down wasn't so hard but our body couldn't stop shaking (we worked muscles we didn't know we had)!!! We had tons of fun and decided every other Saturday will be hike day!!!!! Thanks Kristi, the hike was tons of fun!!! LOL
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Early Saturday Morning Hiked SquaPeak
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I remember hiking that when I was in high school with my dad. He loves hiking. My family always went on a hike the day after Thanksgiving. That is the extent of my hiking. I am sure I would be panting with you now.
Good for you! Excersising is such a great stress reliever!
Post a Comment