You know I don't know if I was really ready for Halloween this year. My day was absolutly CRAZY! I worked my Bootie off at boot camp with Kenyon (I'm feeling it today....I hate stairs right now!), ran errands all afternoon and ran out of gas on the way home (thanks Rob for saving me), and came home and had NO interest in Halloween....untill my three munchkins kept asking me in excitement, "Mom, is it Halloween yet". Who could turn that down? In case you're curiouse what the kids wanted to carve for there pumpkin this year.... yes, Sponge Bob! It was a lot of fun!
About 6pm I got the kids ready. Wesley, was a fire fighter and Maeleigh and Chelsi were ballerienas. They had a good time and ate lots and lots of candy!!!!




3 comments:
Cute costumes! I'm glad you survived your hectic day!
Halloween was hectic for me and I only have one! Can't imagine trying to get three ready. Your kids are so darn cute!
Happy Halloween!!! Oh I need your new email!!!!!
Post a Comment