Today, I got the great opportunity (as a MOM, with eager kids) to get up and share their testimony and of course my own. When Wesley stood up so ready, it put chills down my back and tears to my eyes. I am so grateful to have children that love the Lord and loves me, enough to share it with everyone. What a great example that is. Wesley started out, "I like to bwere my testiwony" that is something I will always cherish....although, I'm sure it will be a normal thing every fast sunday for testimony meeting now! I'm not ready for that...Maeleigh stood up to bear her testimony but got too shy! One day, she will and I'm sure I will again get the chills and tears. I can't say it enough, I am so grateful for my children. What joy they bring to our home, and how much the teach me.
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
How sweet is that...The first time I heard Carter say his testimony I could see a future missionary in him. I am sure your could see that in Wesley too. That is so special. So we totally need to plan a lunch and get together. Talk to you soon:)
It's no wonder we are told to become as a little child. They are the closest to Heaven that we will get in this life. How are you doing?
Hey Kerri, Cute Blog!! Hopefully you remember me, I met you at San Tan with my 2 kiddos, Tyer & Grace. I am so sorry I didn't contact you sooner (i lost your ph #), message me so we can talk, hope you are doing good :)
Jen
I loved hearing you and Wesley bear your testimonies. You looked so pretty and Wesley was so cute. LY
Hey Kerri dear,
I tried to email you back but your email has changed so email me with your new one
love brittney
Post a Comment