Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Memories

Hello, to all my readers, friends, family and stalkers...I seriously love to laugh so post a comment about you and I, funny sad, good, bad, or ugly for all to read...

1. Leave a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you...HAPPY REMEMBERING!

5 comments:

Tara said...

Ha!! I loved your memories! Very funny! Thanks for leaving them.

My favorite memory is you mowing my lawn every week. Seriously...I love you so much for that! So nice of you. I should hire you!

My other memory of you is just having you as a neighbor. You are a lot of fun and always make me laugh. Thanks for being there for us!

Cara said...

Well, since I'm your "oldest" friend my memories are probably a little different...
I remember you witnessing my first kiss with Chris Barber. You promised you wouldn't look as we kissed under the street light at my house but you peeked! You kept saying, "Awww!" So funny and so like you!
We've weathered so much together good and bad. I'm so glad we've been friends for so long!

Angela Fuller said...

Kerri my memories with you are riding in your Ford Escort to the country dances listening to Bon Jovi or 80's music. We had so much fun together!!!

The Swapp Fam said...

Wow I forgot all about you. It was great to see a comment left from you. How did you find me? Do you ever talk or hear from Tracy? How is she doing? I wasnt sure it was you until I saw a picture of you. You look just the same. Great to hear from you.
Monica

jamie said...

LOL Cara that sounds like it was prety funny, i wouls have loved to been there.

yea where is Tracy at?