Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Wesley Showing his Manly Powers!!!

Sunday, we were all being "couch potatoes" because we were sick. Wesley had way too much energy and the rest of us didn't. So I had encouraged Wesley to do some push ups. At first he didn't understand what that was so he just touched his toes, so then I got down and showed him the womens pushups ( I did two and was tired and tried doing the manly ones and couldn't get back up) and tried explaining he needs to keep his knees up but he didn't get it, so then Seth got down and showed him how to do a manly pushup (he did one push up and thought he might be able to do the diamond pushup but couldn't get back up) and Wesley got it. He was so excited we had to video it! Go WESLEY!!!

1 comment:

Kenyon said...

THAT is pretty dang impressive Wesley!!! We need to have your kids over, we miss playing with them :)