Today on our way home from Peoria....I was jamming some hip hop...80's music and a good song came on....I looked through my rear view mirror...and Wesley was trying to mouth the words and was bopping his head like I was....Maeleigh joined in!!!! That was the funniest thing ever....I wished I could of video taped it!!!!
Mom's Blooper...Wesley Saves me!
We had a doctor's appointment today with Wesley and Chelsi's ENT....We were checking out and I had the girls in the stroller but Wesley was loose....I was trying to get him to stand by me because he kept peeking in the rooms. So in frusteration I said, "Wesley come stand by the cart"...LOL...Wesley looked at me with a HUGE question and said, " Mom you mean the stroller". =) LOL
Missing Apple Juice
Well, just put it this way....Don't stay up till 2:00am and get up the next morning and plan on being NORMAL!!!!! So, last Wed. morning I was soooo tired and was getting the kids some apple juice...later that afternoon the apple juice was no where to be found! I forsure thought Wesley must of drank it all and was a little bugged...so, I ended up having to open a new bottle!!! That night the kids where eating dinner and I was putting dishes away...I had every cuboard door open...I was almost done and to my astonishment, in the kids cupboard where the plastic bowels, cups and sippey cups where.....there was the MISSING APPLE JUICE!!!! I must of looked in that cuboard a billion times and never noticed it there! Talk about delireouse!!!!! LOL
The Sidewalk Song...
Today, Maeleigh and Chelsi and I had to drive to Phoenix to get Chelsi's birth certificate, on our way there Maeleigh kept asking to listen to the "Sidewalk song". Because I knew what Maeleigh ment ( Because of you by Reba McEntire and Kelley Clarkson) I turned it on.... Now, who doesn't sing to music? So, here I was singing the song and Maeleigh said, "Mom, you can't sing my song"! WOW, I couldn't stop chuckling and it was REALLY hard to refrain from singing! What a little stinker....I guess I'm going to have to start claiming songs! =)
Wesley New Talent
This morning while Wesley was waiting for his bus to come decided to be creative. He was going around the house and putting blue stickey notes all over the wall. I asked him, " What are you doing, Wesley?" and he said, "I'm decorating the house, Mom".
Family C-MAS Pictures 2008
Chelsi's messes
Everytime Chelsi makes a mess at the table...She sits there with her hands up and yells, "UH-OH, I SPWILLED". She won't move untill I clean her up!!!!
HAHAHA....Only me!!!!!
The middle of October was R.S Enrichment and I had the joy of making soup.....although, I wasn't prepared for 3 little rascles "frying my brain".....I had 5 min to bring the soup to the church (luckly church is right across the street). I raced over there and made it....to my astonishment though, I was standing in line waiting to serve myself when I felt a limp while I walked. I didn't want to make a scene (hahaha) so, when I sat down at the table, I looked under and "by george, I couldn't believe my eyes" Yeap, I had two different pairs of shoes on!!!!!! Thanks, to Lindsey, everyone at my table got to hear!
Maeleigh made me chuckle tonight. I was about to put her to bed when I found our small comb broken. I asked her, " Maeleigh, what happened to the comb"? She replied, "Mom, I brode it because I was frusdated because I was putting my cloths on"! That just ended my night with a smile!
I AM
Maeleigh is so "hard headed" sometime's it makes me want to scream, but I can't when she replies, "Mom, I are".
Door bell
Wesley, has made me chuckle the few days.....everytime the door bell rings, he says, "Mom, the ding bell went off". HAHA
Hymn Books
Today in Sunday school at church, Chelsi was a little hoot! She decided to roam around the room and gather the hymn books and stack them. She got brave and decided to take two books, while she was waddling over to stack it, one of the books droped and she said loudly, "UHOH". I reached down to help her stack the book and she said, "tak-too (thank you)".
Forever Sisters
Chelsi with names
It was so cute today, the girls and I waved bye to Wesley while he drove off to school. Chelsi and I were heading inside while I was calling Maeleigh name hoping she was already inside. When "out of the blue" Chelsi decided to call for Maeleigh too, "Maeme Maeme".
Back to School Backpacks
Saturday, the kids and I went "back to school" shopping for Wesley. At Marshalls we found the cutest back packs. Wesley went straight to the Wall-e back pack and said, "Mom, I want Wall-e because you're going to take me to see the movie, OKAY?" Maeleigh, too wanted a backpack and went straight to the Disney princesses and said, I want a backpack so I can go to school too."
Nephi
It was so cute, Maeleigh came in the kitchen with a rubber band over her head. Wesley turned around and said, "Wow, you look like Nephi".
THE LEFT NOSE Drama!
Maeleigh has had a bad left nose and stinky breath problem for about 3 months now. Doctors, couldn't find anything wrong untill Monday the 7th of July. Well Dr. Bryan, "all be dog gone" discovered a small piece of a well absorbedsponge in her nose! They always say "kids SUPRISE you" but I didn't think it would be anything like that! After the problem got solved the nurse took Maeleigh out to get a sucker and sticker and to the amazement Maeleigh's breath was cured!!!!! YEAH!!!
Z-Z-Z-z-z-z-z
This afternoon I was trying to put the kids down for a nap so I could take one, when Maeleigh insisted in sleeping with me. I didn't have the energy to argue so I agreed in letting her. After like 50 trys in getting her to stop moving, stop talking and close her eyes, I had enough. So I rolled over and put my arm over my face. All of a sudden it was quite. I waited a few seconds and turned my head to see if Maeleigh had finally went to sleep, and there she was laying on her back with her arm over her face acting like Mom! Haha, Amazing enough we finally fell asleep. z-z-z-z
Peter Pan, Captain Hook and Jesus
It was so cute today listening to Wesley and Maeleigh at the dinner table eating watermelon. Wesley told Maeleigh, "Hey, You're going to be Peter Pan and I'm going to be the pirate". and Maeleigh replied, "No, I gonna be Jesus and you gonna a pirate'! How cute is that!
Every Day continues!
Well this song from Rascal Flatts has officially become our family song! To make it even funnier I asked Wesley and Maeleigh while the song was playing on my blog, "What song is this"? Maeleigh said, "DAY" and Wesley said, "No, hickery day" So, I guess when they sing the song they really arn't singing, "every DAY"!!!
Every Day!
On our way home from the mall the song, "Every Day", from Rascal Flats was playing on the radio. I of course was singing along. The chorus part started, and in shock, Wesley began singing with all his might, "Every D-A-Y, Every D-A-Y, Every D-A-Y". That just made my day. Oh how my kids follow my footsteps.
Cowboy Hat
Today Wesley made me laugh. We had a clean up job on about a 1/2 acre property and the kids and I had to check up on the guys to make sure they were working. Wesley saw some horses and said, "Mom, look there's horses". I looked and said,"Do you want a horse" and Wesley said, "I can't have a horse without a cowboy hat"!
Mac
Wesley loves the "Cars" movie. One day he told me he wanted me to buy him Mac. I told him that he had already had Mac (meaning this read stunt semi he always pretended was Mac) He looked at me and chuckled and said, " Mom, Macs red and this one is orange." I thought that was so funny I had to call and tell Seth as I was decribing the story Wesley came up and said, "Mac has eyes and this one doesn't too."
Kerri Lynn
I've been really busy. I have such a joy in raising my 3 kids. Nothings more pleasing than watching your little ones grow. Every day is a different day and I'm constantly chuckling because one of the kids did something funny. What a joy. I'm so thrilled to write all of you and keep in touch. Love ya!
Wesley Neal 4
Wesley, is the oldest. He has the most creative mind, and funny personality.
Maeleigh Louise 2
Maeleigh, is my stubborn one. She loves to do things by herself with no help. She loves to be a mommy to all stuffed animals and dolls. She loves taking naps with mommy and she loves being a big sister. She talks so well at two, it constantly surprises me.
Chelsi Paige 1
Chelsi is our little love bug. She is a "Mommys girl". She loves to say MAMAMAMA and shake her head yes or no. She starting to find ways to get her way.
No comments:
Post a Comment